FASTT Patch is a topically applied nutraceutical product that exhibits novel properties of substantially accelerated healing for recent injuries such as Bone Fractures, Bursitis, Inflammation Stage Tendonitis, TMJ, Tennis Elbow, Rotator Cuff , Groin injury, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Sprains and Bruises.
Storage and Shelf Life
The FASTT Patch should be stored at 70 degree F (21degree C) out of direct sunlight, in original packaging for one year.
The injured area should be covered with herbs.
Small FASTT Patch (1.0 inch x 0.75 inch)
Finger or toe injury, TMJ
Medium FASTT Patch (2.0 inch x 1.5 inch)
Small bone fractures, rib fracture, tennis elbow, rotator cuff, Patellar Tendonitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, TMJ, Non-Angina chest wall inflammation and other common injuries
Large FASTT Patch (3.5 inch x 3.0 inch)
Wrist fracture, tibia-fibia and other larger bone fractures/stress fractures, 2nd degree ankle sprain, hip tendonitis, Achilles tendonitis
X-Large FASTT Patch (5.0 inch x 4.5 inch)
Femur fracture, hip fracture, large area fracture, AC Joint separation, and patient with large body size
Peel off the paper cover. Apply the patch to the injured area with the herbs in direct contact with clean, dry skin (shaved where necessary). Patches are worn continuously for 48-hours (2 days). Remove the patch to give the skin a 24-hour (1 day) break before applying a new one to avoid skin irritations. The tape is water proof so patients can shower or swim while wearing the patch.
1. After removal of the patch, if there is residual herbal paste left on the skin, apply some vegetable oil or any other oil, wait for 1 minute and then wipe it off using tissues.
2. If it is difficult to remove the tape from skin, especially in post-surgical case, please use soap to wash it off.
3. The FASTT Patch is a latex-free product and the tape However, after prolonged use, local skin rashes may developed in the treatment area. If rashes occur, remove the patch and apply Antihistamine ointment to cope with itching and avoid scratching with fingers. If the patient happens to scratch the rash and break the skin, apply antibiotic ointment to prevent any bacteria infection. If patient is sensitive to the supporting tape, cut off the surrounding tape and wrap the patch with an elastic bandage.
1. It is important to cover the injured area with herbs. The injured area without herb coverage may not be helped.
2. Avoid using ice in the injured area. Heat pad will be helped.
3. Avoid using FASTT Patch on damaged skin including scuff, scrape and scabs.
4. Pregnant women should not use the FASTT Patch.
5. People with super sensitive skin should avoid using the FASTT Patch. If patients get swelling lymph nodes after using the FASTT Patch, it may due to the allergic reactions to the herbal ingredient and should stop using the FASTT Patch immediately.
6. There is no known contraindication to current medications.
FASTT Patch is a topically applied nutraceutical product that exhibits novel properties of substantially accelerated healing for recent injuries such as:
FASTT Patch is used to treat musculoskeletal system injuries such as bone fractures, tendonitis, sprains and strains, and bursitis, as well as post-surgical wounds and non-angina chest wall inflammation. It accelerates the healing of acute and chronic injuries and injuries caused by overuse of the tendon.